I am a life long resident of Mississippi. After attending Mississippi State University for my undergraduate studies in finance, I chose to further my education at Mississippi College School of Law. Upon graduation from law school, I attended the University of Alabama School of Law to obtain an LL.M. in Taxation. I advise clients on issues varying from tax resolution strategies, estate planning, income and estate tax planning, acquisitions and sales of businesses, Medicaid planning, and VA pension planning.
I am happily married to my wife, Emily, and we have a two-year-old daughter named Sutton.
- LL.M., Taxation, University of Alabama School of Law
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law
- B.B.A., Finance, Mississippi State University
- Court of Appeals of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- US Tax Court
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Mississippi State Bar Association
- Trust & Estate and Taxation Sections of the MS Bar
- Estate Planning Council of Mississippi Save